Friday, December 11, 2015

This Semester

Alas
This semester is in the books and I am officially done with one more semester  of school!

Image result for semester is over meme
If I am being completely honest, I have been over this semester long before now hahaha. #justkeepingitreal

This semester was particularly difficult since I never felt like I actually got back into the hang of being in school again. After such a crazy busy summer: buying a house, starting 2 new jobs etc. I feel like I was never actually able to settle in school mode. It seemed like every time I tried, there was something else that needed to be moved in or transported or picked up..ahhh. Thankfully, my family and Keith were super supportive of my mini breakdowns/late night panic attacks ;)

So what are my plans for the holiday season? 
Sleeping, working and most importantly

 

Eating and being merry! :)

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment