Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show + Tell Tuesdays: Ways to Winning my Heart

With Valentine's day just around the corner, today I am linking up with Andrea to share ways to winning my heart!

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPCZsfc8wfah1PCi5wRlu6PX5WqePLsY15AzViWgDBNPZkgDMfjk591AXQiBo9fGSvWRGsDRmKS0mQaHnjWhWIasW68Yrqje4HmW6grfEPeNyRLQLl-du8HwvEAHXWJMKwWeBRPligcw_R/s400/Show+and+Tell+-+IG+Graphic.jpg
 
One of the main ways to win my heart is through giving! and I'm not necessarily talking about materialistic things.   
I will be the first to say that I can be a tad picky at times. I am one of those people who, during the holidays, would much rather receive a gift card or a simple "Merry Christmas" rather than a random flower pot that was on clearance at Michaels :). 
Even though I love a good gift card, I would much rather a simple 'thank you' rather than an elaborate gift.
Around this time last year, I shared how Keith and I met and I can honestly say I love him more and more every day. I could go on and on about the ways he steals my heart daily but in a nut shell, he gets me. Keith knows the exact route to my heart even though it changes daily hahaha. Whether it be staying up late, midnight or 3 am, with me or going over the drugs for the entire endocrine system he just gets it which is one of the many reasons why I love him so.
And my mama. My original bestie :).  Although my mom and I talk daily, every morning she asks me if I am dressing warm and every evening she will ask me if I have eaten anything. :) She will also randomly stop by startbucks and get me a drink 'just in case' I need a little pick me up.
These two keep me going for sure and I absolutely love those constant reminders of grace and faith and blessings that I have daily.

 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment