Friday, July 10, 2015

Jurassic World and Carowinds!

Ok so I have a confession- this post has been sitting in my drafts for about a week! So let's just pretend like its last week and not this week :)A couple of weekends ago, Keith and I had quite the adventure. Unfortunately I didn't take hardly ANY pictures because I kept getting that 'your storage is full' message from my phone---even after deleting like 100 pictures! Ugh. Friday night I worked then just hung out around the house. On Saturday, Keith and I went to see:
Ahhh! This movie was so so good! I know I say that about all of the movies we see but this one was ah-mazing. I vaguely recall watching the old Jurassic park movies that came out in the early 90's but to be honest, I don't remember many details. There were a few references to the old movies  and even still I wasn't completely lost. The two main characters were Chris Pratt (eye candy of course) and Bryce Dallas Howard who also starred in my favorite movie of all time, The Help. I absolutely adore her work actress!

Pros:
  • 3D! These movies are THE BEST in 3D. Definently worth the few extra dollars if you ask me. 
  • Action and romance--plus, plus
Cons:
Hardly none! Other than the references to the older movies and the movie was super long! So grab some Starbucks or a nap before going :) 
I would give this movie 5 out of 5 stars. If you haven't already, go see it! 

On Sunday Keith and I decided to tag along with my family for a trip to Carowinds. Both of us were accustomed to going a lot when we were younger but Its been years since we went and it was so much fun ! Since it was so hot we mostly hung out in Boomerang Bay, the water park with all the slides! :)

While in the water park I didnt take any pictures since water and electronics don't mix at all!  Towards the end, we did ride on few of the roller coasters. But by that time, we were hungry and my phone was dying haha! #slackerblogger. I hope y'all are having a good summer! :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment