Thursday, July 23, 2015

Inside Out!

I love Pixar movies! Love love love them! I still cry every time Toy Story 3 comes on and I may or may not  sometimes recite the lines from UP--when I am alone or something ;) So on the 4th of July we decided to go see Pixar's newest creation Inside Out
 Y'all this movie was the cutest, most adorable film that I have seen in a long time! The main character's name was Riley and each little character has it's own personality that is supposed to be a piece of Riley's own personality. Keith and I kept joking that I would be 'Joy' the overly perky super-optimist and he would be 'Anger' the grumpy old man haha!


Pros:
  • The setting of this movie was inside the brain of a little girl it kinda made me think about the voices inside of my own head and how much of a hot mess it was on most days hehe ;)
  • At the end, it showed the voices inside of other people's brains, such as the bus driver for example, which was hilarious!
Cons:
  • Although this was technically a children's movie, I thought it was a little short but then again that could just be because I'm used to sitting through 2+ hours of transformers haha
I loved this movie so much I would give it 5 out of 5 stars. If you haven't already, go see it! Or you could just wait until it comes out on DVD {which is probably in a few weeks since I am so far behind ;)}

And here's one for the road :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment