Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Movie Review: Avengers: Age of Ultron

I am a sucker for Marvel movies. I love them so so much! This past weekend Keith and I went to see the new Avengers movie and it did not disappoint.

I know we are probably a little late to the party. This movie opened up the first weekend in May and has already topped the box office by making like 100 million dollars in its first weekend!  Typically we would have gone to see it the weekend it came out but I had a final that Friday and another one on that Monday boo! I am not kidding when I say this movie was so good! And with Robert Downing Jr. and Chris Evans (oh hey eye candy) you really can't go wrong.
Pros: 
  • I loved it that there was so many aspects of family in this one. 
  • There was also a bit of romance between two of the main characters
  • Eye candy...duh
  • Stan Lee himself was in it. Apparently he shows up periodically in several Marvel movies and I clearly missed it tehehe
  • The 3D features. It's really not an action movie unless you see it in 3D it makes the 'experience' that much better :)
Cons:
  • It was a little hard to get into at the beginning. The first movie in this sequence came out in 2012 and I don't think I've seen it since. Luckily Keith's memory is better than mine and he was able to fill me in on the fuzzy parts. 
 I would probably give this movie 3.75 stars out of 5. Just because if you are one of those people who love action movies, then you will absolutely, hands down, love this movie. But if you are one of those people who love action movie but have trouble remembering certain aspects of the previous movie(s) then you may or may not like it. I will say that this movie was well written. It didn't seem like it was thrown together like some follow up movies tend to be. Either way, if you're on the fence and haven't seen it already, go see it. I don't think you'll regret it :) 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment