here. Thanks so much Brenley!
This is an award being passed around to upcoming bloggers. Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
- Post the award image on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate some blogs to receive the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What made you decide to start a blog?
I love to write! More on this in a few weeks y'all will have to stay tuned :)
What is the most rewarding thing about blogging?
The blogging community is huge and I love it! I have really enjoyed meeting new people, reading their stories, being able to relate to them.
What is the most challenging part of being a blogger?
More on this in the upcoming post. I'm a tease, I know hehe :)
What is your favorite thing to cook?
Since I am not the best cook in the world, I love anything that involves being in the kitchen with my mama. She usually is there to talk me through whatever we're making and it comes complete with a story or ten about that one time she burnt something or another :) My favorite thing we make is Banana Pudding. Yum!
What is your favorite movie of all time?
Love this movie! The book is even better.
Which holiday is your favorite?
Easter. There is nothing better than celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. So thankful he died so that I could live. Although Christmas comes in at a pretty close second.
When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A pediatrician or a teacher
What would be your dream job now?
A pharmacist :)
What is your favorite dessert?
If you could travel anywhere, where would that be?
Australia! Dream destination
Who would you take along on your trip?
My sweet puppy Cubby! Because he'd be ready to go the fastest :)
Random Facts about me
- I had perfect attendance from kinder all the way through 12th grade
- I hardly ever get sick...I won't say never but there has to be a really bad bug in order for it to catch me :) --that kinda explains number one.
- I played flute and piccalo in my high school's marching band
- My boyfriend Keith and I met at freshman Orientation
- I am an extrovert
- I hate math..and it hates me
- I love to read
- My mom made me save up as much money as I could and agreed to match whatever I had in order for me to buy my car (Now that's what I call building character hahah)
- I have never been on a plane.
- I didn't start wearing makeup until I was 23
- I love to talk! Seriously. At one point I thought I had a slight problem with talking so much :)
I am nominating
1) What made you decide to start a blog?
2) Who is your role model?
3) What is the most challenging part of being a blogger?
4) Where is your favorite restaurant?
5) What is your favorite dessert?
6) If you could take a trip to anywhere, where would it be?
7) What are 3 things you can not live without?
8) What is your favorite Holiday?
9) What is your favorite book?
10) When your were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
11) What would be your dream job now?