Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tips and Tricks for Organization

Today I am linking up with Andrea to share my tips and tricks for Organization!
School days are hard sometimes and life can but b.u.s.y! Being organized helps the day goes by that much smoother and easier :).
I love making lists. Each time I check something off, I feel so much more accomplished. Whenever I have something big coming up such as finals or a vacay, I turn into a list making crazy person hahaha.
Last month I shared my tips and tricks for surviving finals  and on Saturday I shared my list of things I'd like to get accomplished in the next few years. (Because everyone's life needs a road map haha). 

This is my desk on any given day. I can't wait to see other ways to be more organized  and keep up with life's busy-ness :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment