Saturday, January 17, 2015

25!

 
I'm 25 today. Eeek! I really can't believe that. I know that's not old. But still. Its a quarter century. Jeez!
Maybe it's because I still get carded every single place we go. 
Maybe it's because I still call to talk to my mom at least 4 times a day. 
Maybe it's because I still watch the Disney channel and eat pizza for breakfast.
Or maybe it's because I looked like this when I was 20...
 And now I look like this

Don't I look the same? {Actually, I don't think I do but so many people thing otherwise} Graceful aging perhaps?
Whatever it is, I am so happy and blessed to get to go on this crazy journey called life with some ahh-mazing people. I'm so thankful for my health and wonderful support system.  I also get to share this day with some pretty neat folks! On this day, and everyday I wish for prosperity and wisdom and to make the most of each day and this season. I know I will look back on this time in my life and think, this was the best time of my life. I hope things don't change too much in this next year but with the changes that do come I hope to take them in stride with poise and confidence.
Who knows what this year will bring. Whatever it is, I'm ready!
Here's to being a quarter of a century old! To check my bucket list of things I'd like to get to before turning 30, click here.
XO



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment