Saturday, August 30, 2014

Day 1 of P2

I started my second year of pharmacy school last Monday and this past year has be a world wind of activity! I feel like today was the first day my feet have stopped moving since the week started so I thought I'd show a peak into what my day was like.

I woke up at about 6:15 and went on my normal run. As soon as I got back I headed to the shower, then straight for my my coffee :)

 Who doesn't need a bit of liquid courage on a Monday
Here I am all ready to go :) 
 
I had class non-stop from about 8 am until 3:30 pm and I was beat! So I whipped up a smoothie to give me a little boost...
Then started on some homework. 

It was a loooong day. I didn't get in bed until about midnight which is way later than I usually stay up. The first few days, and even weeks in some cases, are always super hectic. I love getting see my sweet friends, some of which I haven't seen all summer, and getting back into a set schedule. But I'm so thankful for the weekends and little down moments when I can just catch my breath. I love it that the weather is started to cool down just a tad and football season is back in action! Praying for a decent season for my Clemson tigers and a speedy, stress free semester. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment