Thursday, August 21, 2014

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

This summer I have been working super long hours at the pharmacy--between 10-12 hour days--and this smoothie is the perfect snack and it is so simple. These are all of the ingredients I used although I have seen different renditions of this recipe (some with vanilla, some with avocado)
About a cup of almond milk, a handful of spinach and a banana frozen or not. I blend these ingredients together, throw them in my shaker bottle and I'm done. I love to make it the night before and freeze it, that way its pretty much perfect by the time lunch time rolls around. Sometimes I may add an extra scoop of whey protien in just when I feel like I need an extra boost. My favorite part of this little snack is that you can't taste the spinach...AT ALL! And who doesn't love chocolate :) Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment