Tuesday, August 19, 2014

5 years....

Five short years ago this boy stole my heart and he's had a firm grip ever since. 
 I have never been one to believe in the whole 'soul mate' thing but I do believe God had a bigger plan for both Keith and me from the very beginning...after all we were born just 13 days apart. It only took us 18 and 1/2 years later to finally meet at Clemson's freshman orientation that hot day in July and another year or so to finally make it 'official'. I promised Keith I wouldn't get all sappy but I thank God every. single. day for this sweet man. He has supported me through every thought, every action, every dream and he makes me want to be better. These past five years have definitely not been perfect, no relationship is perfect and no one person is perfect...but they've come pretty darn close. I would not want to go through this crazy journey called life with anyone else. I love you Keith, cheers to many many more years to come.
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment