Wednesday, May 7, 2014

P1 Year in the Bag

  
Pharmacy School Year one is in the books. And I couldn't be happier! If flew by soo fast. I know that sounds cliche but it really did!

This is how it began.....it turned from this...
 to this.....
In a matter of 24 hours.  Craziness I tell you  :)

This year I was able to....
...go to orientation ...
 
First day! (We have to dress up everyday)

Officially get inducted into the profession of Pharmacy on August 24 2013. This is me at the White Coat Ceremony...Signing the Hippocratic Oath for Pharmacists.... Thinking OMG this is for real. 


With the Dean of the Pharmacy school (r) and the President of the college (l), (who was also one of the Dean's Keith was able to work with while we were at Clemson. Such a sweet sweet man!)


...Give out candy to one of the local orphanages for Halloween.... 


...Become famous (I was on the Grievance Committee)  :).....


.....get some studying done....
 
 
....experience some cold weather  ....

 
...hang out with sweet friends....

 
...make some sweet concoctions....
 

....hang out with one of our favorite professors...

Here's the thing, this my school is so small, it really is just like a huge family. So one of our favorite professors invited some of us to his house for a big huge cookout! So much fun. Free food and good company. You really can't beat that. Then this happened.... 
And we were all pretty darn excited to say the least!  Seriously the highlight of my entire year!

...round out the first round of graduating classes!..



The pharmacy school I attend is a small private institution. The program is fairly new...in fact, my class is the last class of the first round of students...we are 'the anchors' of the full boat. The inaugural class is graduating this weekend! So excited for them! 

Here I am with my celebratory drink of choice. Love me some starbucks!!

I have learned so much about myself throughout this past year! Best of all, I have been able to further develop my relationship with Jesus. His grace and mercy amaze me more and more each and everyday.  I am so thankful for this opportunity to impact the lives of others. 
Thanks for reading!
x Dani

1 comments: