Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pinspiration



Today I am linking up with Shay, Mel, and Sheaffer for a little 'Pinpiration'. Here in S.C the weather is so bipolar. One day it can be 80 degrees and the next day it will be a blizzard. Seriously. So I am all about layers.
Look #1
 
 I love this dress and it's 40% off Yay! It's so light weight and perfect for days when you'll be out most of the day. I usually pair it with sandals  or toms depending on how it feels that morning.
 Look #2. Perfect for a casual dinner or day at work.
I decided to pair mine with red pants instead of pink since it just seemed more fitting (no pun intended) 
 Cardigan
Shirt
(I have had this shirt for forever so I couldnt find the exact one but the link show a similar one)
Pants
Grr. I searched high and low for these exact pants but I couldnt find them. Boo! I got them this time last year so that may be why. But here is the exact style just in a different color :)
Sandals 
 
Thanks for reading y'all. Happy Wednesday :) 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment