Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Cubby


For the past 2 years, this little guy has brought so much joy to our lives.
I love my bear. 


Cubby was supposed to be a present from Keith to celebrate me graduating from Clemson. Oh but he became so so much more than that!
Cubby: 8 weeks and 3 days. As y'all can tell, he wasn't too sure about us yet haha


But it didn't take long for him to make himself right at home. (Sidenote: some of these were taken by my old blackberry so they aren't the best quality. Sorryyy)

We all had one thing in common right off the bat! #sleeplovers 



For the past 2 years, Cub has been a great sleeper. For the most part :)


And poser






~4 months here. Tear* He was so tiny.

He's also been a great study buddy 

For Anatomy

For the PCAT. 
These were usually our feelings about studying in general. He gets me ;)
and co-pilot ;) 

He has an exhausting, tough life. (By the way, yes, he has his own fan) 


Happy birthday Cubby!




1 comments: